Warcraft 3 Rockstars League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WC3 International League

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aint no Sunshine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WRL]Samael
Admin

Aint no Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Aint no Sunshine   Aint no Sunshine EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Aint no Sunshine Newsm

First, i would like to thank everyone who made s3 such an awesome season, starting with my admin staff:

* Bidoux: You´ve done a LOT for this league and i couldnt have run the season without you, thanks dude.

* Fade: His sexy presence was an inspiration for my everyday work!

* Beast: I really apreciate your help, specially during the start

* Psike: Last but not least, helped me admin matches and making some big desicions

Also, big thanks to all managers that behaved great and helped us run a smooth league SPECIALLY Aint no Sunshine 306891 Jinx from Aint no Sunshine 306891 DkH who i would like to give the Most Valuable Manager tittle (even when hes not really a manager lol).

As for MVP, the tittle goes to the mighty Aint no Sunshine 26732 Aint no Sunshine 459763 Vidoque from Aint no Sunshine 987319 RoS who finished the season with a really awesome performance.

Now, its been a VERY long run this far and theres yet a match to be played, its down to Aint no Sunshine 19939 RAGE and Aint no Sunshine 987319 LaG. The russian-based team has an all-star roster including the mighty Aint no Sunshine 377938 Aint no Sunshine 603765 WhO and the rising star Aint no Sunshine 377938 Aint no Sunshine 55915 Lawliet, and had no problem at all crushing the likes of Aint no Sunshine 686158 A1.MsY in semifinals to become the clear favorite for the gold, but Aint no Sunshine 987319 LaG has demostrated how they cant be understimated by defeating the defending champion Aint no Sunshine 306891 DkH 3-2 past week.

We also have a 3rd Place match to decide if Aint no Sunshine 686158 A1.MsY will be honored in our Hall of Fame or Aint no Sunshine 306891 DkH will redeme from their lost to LaG by taking it.

Finals:

Aint no Sunshine 19939 RAGE vs Aint no Sunshine 987319 LaG

3rd Place Match:

Aint no Sunshine 686158 A1.MsY vs Aint no Sunshine 306891 DkH

Maps:

Secret Valley
Ancient Isles
Melting Valley
Amazonia
Twisted Meadows (2s)

Regarding the Future:

Running WRL is something that provides me a lot of fun, but its not an easy task, and with so many teams dying and the huge lack of commitment i´ve seen, im not really sure if im going to run another season.

BUT, this is certainly not the end of WRL, as some Cups and Solo Leagues are on the plans. I´ve been messaged by many of you encouraging me to run another team league and with Bidoux up for it then id say its possible, but i WONT run another wc3l old style league... because its too much work for both us and the teams.

Stay tuned because theres more to come.

Last edited by WRL]Samael on Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wc3rl.forumotion.com
WRL.Bidoux
Admin

Aint no Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aint no Sunshine   Aint no Sunshine EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:54 am

Two great matches to beheld and what a great season it was. As a manager and an admin I had a great time and i can't wait for future WRL projects.

GL and HF to World LaG in the finals. Aswell as GLHF to Germany DkH vs Korea A1.MSY
Back to top Go down
JinX

Aint no Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aint no Sunshine   Aint no Sunshine EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:26 am

i'm so honored, thank you :')
also i'd like to say that you're the best admin staff i've ever met! *blush*
i'd also rly like to see some other WRL acitons, if it's sc2 solo i'll be there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aint no Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aint no Sunshine   Aint no Sunshine Empty

Back to top Go down

Aint no Sunshine
Page 1 of 1